Congratulations! If you found this page, then you know somebody who knows somebody… and that is the first step to being a successful networker!
If you know me, you know I attend A LOT of local networking events. I do this not only to benefit my own company, but because I also enjoy making connections for my clients. And of course the perk of meeting new colleagues who become my close friends!
If you are an entrepreneur and want to start networking or attending business development seminars in Bryan/College Station, but don’t know where to start, I made this calendar for YOU! Don’t burn yourself out trying to attend every one, but I encourage you to find an organization that fits you best.
List of local organizations regularly promoting networking and business development:
- BCS Chamber of Commerce
- Brazos Valley Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Aggie Women Network
- Women Entrepreneurs BCS (WE BCS)
- Brazos County A&M Club
- Bryan Rotary Club
- Rotary Club of Aggieland
- Young Professionals of Aggieland (YPA)
- American Business Women’s Association
- Brazos Valley International Association of Business Communicators (BVIABC)
- 1 Million Cups College Station