We are currently accepting student employee applications for the following fields: Web Design.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full name
- Estimated graduation year and name of college/university
- Cover letter
- Resume if you have one
- Samples of or links to your work (a full portfolio is not required)
- If you are skilled in two or more areas, list all applicable skills in your cover letter.
If chosen for an interview, you will receive an email with further instructions.
Before you apply, please read the following:
- College students only. No professional experience required.
- Ment will contact clients and distribute projects to student employees. You will be assigned projects according to your skillset.
- Student employees will have the opportunity to meet with clients to discuss projects.
- Flexible hours. Work when you want as long as your project is completed on time.
- Student employees are paid per project, but average at a rate of $18/hr
- You must have the following according to the position you’re applying for:
- Graphic Design: Must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Must have access to a laptop or PC with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Web Design: Must have knowledge in web design software/applications (i.e. WordPress, etc.) Must have access to a laptop or PC for web design.
- Social Media: Must be fluent in core social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc, Must have access to a laptop, PC, and mobile phone with internet.
- Photography: Must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, or other photo editing software. Must have access to a laptop or PC with software for photo editing. Must have your own SLR camera or reliable access to one.
- Videography: Must have knowledge in Adobe premiere, Apple Final Cut, or other video editing software. Must have access to a laptop or PC with software for video editing. Must have your own HD video camera, or reliable access to one.
- Must have access to a laptop or PC with internet access and software appropriate to the position you are applying for.
- A full portfolio is not required, but you must provide a sample of any graphic design projects you’ve done for fun, for class, or for work. Or choose a local business and present examples for how you would promote them.
- Must be able to manage time and meet deadlines. Must keep track of your own hours.
- Must be able to attend periodic team meetings, which include brainstorming sessions, guest speakers, company updates and more.
- Must be willing to accept advice from our mentors who will oversee each project.